Hawaii Four Island Adventure Moderate
Let the spirit of aloha follow you from waves of Oahu to the black sand beach of Punalu'u Beach Park. Views of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, farm-to-table feasting at a Maui farm and more are yours to discover on this Hawaii island hopping adventure.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 12 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Maui: Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
- Kauai: Grove Farm is a beautifully preserved one hundred acre homestead in the center of Lihue that includes the original buildings dating back to the 1870's. The still active household, farm, gardens, banana patches and pastures, maintain the same practices that were established during that era.
- Kona: Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity. Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm and learn about this exclusive beverage and the work it takes to produce, all while tasting the coffee and taking in some of the most scenic views in Hawaii.
- Kona: You will have the choice of visiting a deep Ocean Salt farm to learn about the importance of salt in Hawaiian culture and its production from the deep ocean or visiting the Kanaloa Octopus Farm where researchers are exploring new techniques for aquaculture and sustainable farming.
- : Explore a local coffee plantation on Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- : Visit Pearl Harbor, Hanauma Bay, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii Ocean Science Park, a local farm on Maui, Waimea Canyon, and Grove Farm Sugar Plantation with a Local Specialist
- : See the powerful ocean waves of the North Shore of Oahu, Punalu'u Beach, Hawaii's most famous black sand beach frequented by sea turtles basking in the sun, Kauai's magical Tunnel of Trees
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : Flights from Honolulu-Kona, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Flights from Honolulu-Kona, Hilo-Kahului and Kahului-Lihue
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Waikiki|
|2||Enjoy the Coastal Views of Oahu|
|4||Uncover Hawaii's History|
|5||See the Volcanic Beauty of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|6||Unwind and Play in Kona|
|7||Experience the Sights, Flavours and Wildlife of Hawaii Make Travel Matter|
|9||A Traditional Maui Day|
|10||Off to Kauai|
|11||Immerse Yourself in Kauai's Unique Landscape|
|12||Unwind and Explore Kauai|